New weaves(sorry dialup people)
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Weaves Discussion

Submissions: 83

New weaves(sorry dialup people)
Posted on Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:53 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

To ah, take advantage of TRL's lovely uploading space ( Very Happy sorry jon ) ill post 5 new weaves, and ill also be submitting them tonite.
First one is a simple variant, 5-1 spiral.

There are 4 new ones on this pic, The top one is Inverted Spiral, then left to right: HP3/4-1 sheet hybrid, Full Persian square (with 2 ring sizes) and Scale Round (roundmaille with 2 ring sizes, Scale Round since round scale is taken Very Happy )

Submissions: 6

Posted on Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:38 pm

Hey Bative! Smile I still haven't figured out that spiral one Razz although I only tried once. It has a place on my keyboard above the direction keys, so I won't forget to try it sometime. Maybe we could arrange a visit from you to teach it to me? Very Happy I'm not the genius of weaves that you are. Razz Razz Razz

Posted on Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:34 pm

lol, we'll have to sometime. I still can't make that from scratch..i need a tail.
Hey, if anyone wants to try this out (maybe 1 or 2 people...i cant get bogged down in shipping) I could probably send out a few tails of this weave via snail mail (dammit, i keep putting and 'e' at the end of mail). Maybe if someone learns how we can get a tutorial going..

There are only 2 things in life that we can be assured of: Somethings will never stop changing, and some things will never change.

Submissions: 57

Posted on Wed Apr 02, 2003 4:45 am

bative i discovered the spiral weave earlier this week on my own accord and then i just noticed you have it up already as a new weave. it surprised me. well any way i have been trying to make a sheet out of it all day and i am pissed because i cant make it work so many houres lost Sad any way i did make a continous necklace out of it and it worked nice for that at least

i am glad we are on the same track. i discovered it messing with inverted round i wasn't trying anyhting in perticular just seing what else i could do with it.

Posted on Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:43 pm

nice weave isnt it? i wish we could make a set of instructions!! I think it could become a nice jewelery weave as well!
As for a sheet weave, what i wanna try is to take out one of the spiral edges, and see what im left with, then depending on the results, ill move on from there..

There are only 2 things in life that we can be assured of: Somethings will never stop changing, and some things will never change.

Submissions: 24

Posted on Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:30 pm

I'll do it, I could probibly figure out how to make it from scratch, with all the time I have in school Very Happy

Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.

Watashiwa nihongogo wakarimassen.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1