After an extended hiatus, I'm going to try and be more of a regular around here - sometimes things get overwhelming, and life needs attention.
I have, in my flurry of activity, done the following:
- updated the Gallery Details Request List
- made some edits to the submits waiting in line
- corrected spelling mistakes and some formatting in some articles (yes, I know it's not my job, but they were irritating and making it hard to read!)
- voted on a number of polls
(yes, the trading post sounds good to me, but lets keep the commercials restrained)
(Weaves reorganisation sounds great! That inspired me to figure out a way to reorganise Articles - but then I realised that there's one already being worked on an implemented :p)
- written another Lesson in Base Concepts of Mailling - AR this time, to be posted as a headline when the trading post poll is over.
Ok, I just saw my clock tick from 0:00 to 0:01 - bed time for me.
EDIT: I then went looking around the links up top to refamiliarise myself, got stuck in cafepress - M.A.I.L. messenger bags anyone? Handy for those on the move mailling jobs...) and it's now 0:11
Time is your enemy,
Time is your friend,
Time is the mystery,
Time is the end.
We are the Queen of Typographical Errors! You must all bow to Our Ineptitude!
"How the hell is a person supposed to take over a plane with a pair of pliers? *grabs pilot and holds pliers to neck* 'Take the plane to wherever I say or I pinch the pilot, I MEAN IT!!'"