Forward: Calendar Advertisement.
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Admin Discussion

Submissions: 93

Forward: Calendar Advertisement.
Posted on Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:02 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hey all, Apparently,

My tenth and latest attempt to get Rygar access to this forum has also failed, so this is from him!

Rygar wrote:

There is a member, who is most active over on TRL, Enchantress. She has put together a calender for 2006 with pictures of Female maillers. Alot of folks backed out of ordering one that originally said they would, and she looks to be short of breaking even on the costs for having it done and printed. If there were any profits, they were going to be donated to a charity I believe...

That takes care of the background...now for my question. She had PM'ed me asking if it would be okay to post a thread advertising the calender for sale.

Personally, I don't see why she couldn't. It is a maille oritented topic and item, and folks trade and sell other items on the boards. so, just to cover my bases, I'm giving you an ask to make sure it's okay for her to do so. I figure the topic would belong in the Chat room.

I'll contact her and let her know as soon as I hear back from you with a yupper or a nope. Smile

Thanks man, talk to ya later

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

George Bernard Shaw

Maille Code V1.0 T5.7 R5.1 Fhd MCu Wc Cd G2.03/.56 I9.75/3.25 Pn Dacdjs S97 CCi

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1