M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Chat

Do you play videogames?
Yes, everyday.
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Yes, a couple of times a week.
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
Yes, but not very often, once or twice a month.
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Yes...on my cell phone.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Once or twice, maybe at a friend's house.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, I never really got in on that craze.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, videogames get to be too expensive.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, I don't enjoy/understand videogames.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

Submissions: 1

Videogame Poll
Posted on Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:06 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I was wondering how many maillers out there were interested in videogames, so I created this poll to find out. I usually play some time of videogame everyday, but sometimes its more like a few times a week. Coif LoL Wink Very Happy

Do vegitarians hate animal crackers?

Phlogiston is a great word...look it up...

Submissions: 38

Re: Videogame Poll
Posted on Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:37 am

what if you were playing video games like 7-8 hours a day untill you heard about maille and make that instead of playing games cause now i only play games like once a month

Submissions: 45

Posted on Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:46 am

I guess my videogame playing rises and falls depending on what's out there. I also tend to play more on portables b/c I travel around a lot. Although lately I suppose my playing has tapered off since there's a lot of other stuff I like to do...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.--Bertrand Russell

Maille Code V2.0 T6.4 R5.4 E=o.o Fj6.2 MAl.a W$m C$b G0.5-2.6 I1.6-9.5 N20.26 Pn Dacjs Xa25g13w5 S00 CCu

Submissions: 17

Posted on Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:16 am

i play every day... various games, but, my main game is world of warcraft (ner-zhul server, 49 human warrior)

you all laugh cuz im different. i laugh cuz your all the same
the ostrich is a freakish reminder that satan is alive and well and wants harm to come to us

Submissions: 8

Posted on Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:34 am

I used to play Halo almost everyday...then Halo 2 came out. I played it for a while but I just don't have time anymore with my job and this being my last year of school...only a short time left until the end. I can assure you that it will pick up again as soon as Halo 3 comes out.

Siege

John Lennon once sang a song where he imagined a world with no religion at all, and how all the people would be living life in peace, which sounds like a pretty terrific philosophy to follow - but then again, John Lennon also sang a song about how he was an eggman and a walrus goo goo g'joob, so i'm not sure he was always 100 per cent reliable.

Posted on Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:08 am

cheers to world of warcraft Very Happy
i used to play that like 10hours a day during holidays untill i realised i could make stuff outa wire and whack round cilindrical objects to make noises, but i dont think i will return to it for a longtime, i was a lvl 49 rouge on silvermoon.

Submissions: 10

Posted on Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:50 pm

Andrewjb wrote:
cheers to world of warcraft Very Happy
i used to play that like 10hours a day during holidays untill i realised i could make stuff outa wire and whack round cilindrical objects to make noises, but i dont think i will return to it for a longtime, i was a lvl 49 rouge on silvermoon.

WoW is not a videogame. Do not associate yourself with petty console gamers.

Posted on Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:44 am

???? how is World of warcraft not a video game , and what did you mean by "Do not associate yourself with petty console gamers" its not a console game its a computergame" unless computers are consoles Razz

Submissions: 10

Posted on Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:43 am

PC games are not video games. Video games are console games. If you only play PC games, you do not play videogames.

Submissions: 1

Posted on Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:39 am

This poll was kind of meant to include console, portable, PC, MAC, and any other type of softwarish type game out there. Just to end the debate. I know the word videogame relates directly to games for consoles or portables, but the poll was meant to include everything.

Do vegitarians hate animal crackers?

Phlogiston is a great word...look it up...

Submissions: 6

Posted on Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:55 am

I am t3h l337 g4m3r. ph34r my m4d 5ki11z.

lol. I play some...sort of. My life revolves around game, anime, and maille, so far. Evil thoughts about jobs, and life have been invading, but...i can still kick them out. If I find a game I like, i play it. and not just a little bit Razz Back when i was addicted to Diablo II LoD, i would play till I could close my eyes, and see the little mini-map lines on my eyelids Razz The sun would inexplicably disappear, then reappear...in the middle of winter Razz

All gaming machines rock Razz PC, console, portable, ping pong paddles Razz

latas

You are but a figment of your imagination in a poor attempt to amuse yourself.

"Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. In fact, put those lungs down too. The organ bank is not a playground"

Chain armour + Bullets = Hot Knife + butter

Proud supporter of Ninja's!

Posted on Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:37 pm

Text based RPGs count? DiscworldMUD forever!!

*snickers at self, then decided to leave it up there just for the thrown-rotten-tomato value...*

NWN once or twice a week on PC, and consoles rarely...

Art and Science are husband and wife. Without Science, Art is formless. Without Art, Science is pointless. Science is the essence of Art. Art is Science applied.

Maille Code V1.0 T4.8 R4.3 Fhp41 MFe.s$ W$c Cesw$ G2.05/0.5 I9.5/1.5 Pj Dcdj S04

Posted on Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:39 pm

NWN keeps telling me something about cyclic errors...otherwise I'd be playing it a lot. Well, that, and I need to find my CD key. Whats really weird is it was going to load, but I didn't have my CD key. Then I find it, after my friend screwed around on my puter, and now it tells me cyclic error...>_<

latas

You are but a figment of your imagination in a poor attempt to amuse yourself.

"Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. In fact, put those lungs down too. The organ bank is not a playground"

Chain armour + Bullets = Hot Knife + butter

Proud supporter of Ninja's!

Submissions: 8

Posted on Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:39 pm

Kabaalk wrote:
PC games are not video games. Video games are console games. If you only play PC games, you do not play videogames.

Pong on an old Colecovision was a video game. A very primitive video game, but a video game none the less. It wasn?t until Pac-Man came along that the games started to have any personality. Then along came the Atari 2600 and the Commodore Vic-20 and C64 and the early PCs and things really took off. Now with web based interactive games you can play with or against people from around the world. But all of that can trace its Genesis (pun intended) back to the original Pong.

As for me, back in the day I used to play Castle Wolfenstine and Doom for hours at a time on an old 386 with a flickery interlaced monitor. Found out I have a seizure disorder that way, so I guess some good came of it. After I upgraded my hardware and got my meds sorted out I spent quite a bit of time with Duke Nukem 3D, Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit and MS Flight Simulator Pro.

These days I?m far too busy to do much gaming. Between being a mailler, a home owner and the time I spend here on the boards I just don?t have the time to mess around with video games any more.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

My blog: The (New) Eclectic Dragonfly. Some of my stuff at CafePress!

Submissions: 0

Posted on Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:19 pm

i dont play too many games but once in awhile i find a fun one and play that a bit obbsessivly for maybe 4 days or so...

but at the moment there are no games that look really fun...

except my ATOMIC WATER BALLON LAUNCHER!!!!

MASSIVE KILLAGE OF CARS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Coif LoL

This space for rent.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 2. Goto page 1, 2  Next