I get to make the cover
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Chat

Am I excited over nothing? or is this really cool?
You're excited over nothing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That's really cool
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Submissions: 19

I get to make the cover
Posted on Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:49 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

This really isn't maille related at all, but I thought I'd share some good news with you guys. I've been homeschooled my entire life, but for the past 8 years my family has been involved in a homeschool group. For those of you who don't know a homeschool group is group of homeschoolers that get together and some of the parents teach classes that our parents can't teach us at home(drama and music for instance).

One thing that the group has that we couldn't get otherwise is a yearbook. Well this year the seniors were asked to make the cover for it, but alas since my peers are far to lazy to do anything themselves, I've had absolute free reign over the cover. The design I've come up with is a collage of the people in the homeschool group. I'm extremely pleased with the honor of designing my senior yearbook cover. I'm going to slip in several subliminal messages, easter eggs, and pictures of maille. "Why?" I hear you ask. Because I can. Because I've been given absolute power over the cover, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

so, yeah, that's what I'd thought I'd share

oh crap
Posted on Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:57 am

after 5 hours of non stop work until 1 am I've discovered that I made the collage too small and that it's only big enough for one page(I need the front and back) don't ask how it happened because I have no clue, but now I've run out of different pictures to use and I've got 8 hours to make a different looking collage for the front page with the same pictures. Oh joy

Submissions: 75

Posted on Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:39 pm

Good luck man I hope you get it done in time. One the note of corruption knowledge is power, power corrupts, hey I am learning how to corrupt. Coif Smiley

Sit back, relax, and whip out some rings!

Posted on Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:40 pm

Finished it. after about 8-10 hours of work I finally got it done. I'm fairly pleased with it. I'll try to post it on the internet somewhere so I can show it off

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1