Chainmaille Jewellry in Game of Thrones
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Chat

Submissions: 11

Posted on Fri May 04, 2012 5:33 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

I don't see your picture at all, MM. Did you remove it?

Submissions: 15

Posted on Fri May 04, 2012 5:37 pm

After looking at the picture, I have to agree with Spiral 4 in 1.

MusicMan, I stole your picture idea with the hopes of making it easier to see. The red arrow points to the instance of 3 in 1, with the green arrows pointing to 4 in 1. To me it appears to just be maillers mistake or a ring that has slipped out of place, as I can only see one instance of 3 in 1.

Submissions: 16

Posted on Fri May 04, 2012 8:57 pm

stitchy wrote:
After looking at the picture, I have to agree with Spiral 4 in 1.

MusicMan, I stole your picture idea with the hopes of making it easier to see. The red arrow points to the instance of 3 in 1, with the green arrows pointing to 4 in 1. To me it appears to just be maillers mistake or a ring that has slipped out of place, as I can only see one instance of 3 in 1.

First; Nice work and good Idea MM Smile
I don't think that the 3-1 Ring igoes through 3, but 4... if you look closly, the there is a fourth one - actually the one beneath the one the last green arrow points at.
I made a pic and marked the four rings with a red dot - I hope the editing makes it clearer.

But I have to admit that the Ring looks a bit odd, but only because he is out of place - he shouldn't be twisted like that. The Weave isn't tight, so rings move around and don't always stay perfect.

Submissions: 15

Posted on Fri May 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Kleriker wrote:

I don't think that the 3-1 Ring igoes through 3, but 4... if you look closly, the there is a fourth one - actually the one beneath the one the last green arrow points at.
I made a pic and marked the four rings with a red dot - I hope the editing makes it clearer.

Yeah, I totally. I think it's just the rings going where the want and the quality of the image that's making some people think it's only going through 3. Great job editing the image by the way, it really helps. Smile

Submissions: 106

Posted on Sat May 05, 2012 12:21 am

Not that it's worth arguing about... but the top red dot ring does not appear to be going through that ring. I think for the most part, that is a Spiral 4 in 1 necklace with some mistakes in the weaving.

"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

Submissions: 36

Posted on Sat May 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Yes, I will now agree it is Spiral 4 in 1 after looking closer, just with some mistakes. It was a fun discussion and I would like to thank everybody for the great discussion.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2