0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dragonscale
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Conundrum
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Other (please post weave and/or link below)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Submissions: 35

Posted on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Some guitar straps made by other members, if you hadn't already viewed them in the gallery: the kid, guitarbui, IronRose, the kid, Big Vs Armory, Mirdan. The user 'the kid' has done two straps, thus his name appears twice.

Apologies if I missed any, but I was searching for a guitar strap with an inlay, that I thought I had seen around the community in the past.

Submissions: 2

Posted on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Wow its looking like the euro patterns are the most popular in those examples lol, i actually have a 50" belt that could be ready converted into it. I will still try the other paterns and let him choose the final product. Though rest assured once i do it yall will get pictures Smile thanks again for all the help youve all been great.

Submissions: 11

Posted on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Janus0816 wrote:
If you don't mind let me know how that Ringinator EZ works out for you. I'm looking at picking one up eventually and would like to know how it performs with different metals and sizes.

I've been using mine for about a year on aluminum, brass, copper, and bronze and it works great. I don't have the best drill in the world so if I had one that could handle the lower rpms better, I think it would be even better. For that reason I don't usually cut stainless.

Submissions: 0

Posted on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:21 am

Jax25 wrote:
Janus0816 wrote:
If you don't mind let me know how that Ringinator EZ works out for you. I'm looking at picking one up eventually and would like to know how it performs with different metals and sizes.

I've been using mine for about a year on aluminum, brass, copper, and bronze and it works great. I don't have the best drill in the world so if I had one that could handle the lower rpms better, I think it would be even better. For that reason I don't usually cut stainless.

Have you used it on galvy at all. I typically work with 1.4224mm fencing wire. I've got a set of mini bolt cutters, but they're slow and don't exactly make the best cuts. And I've broken two sets of diangnal cutting pliers.

Janus0816

Submissions: 3

Posted on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:25 am

I had made a decorative snake-shaped shoulder strap from Euro 6.1 and 4.1 that I had thought about adding hardware to change into a guitar strap, but decided against it, because I was pretty sure it would scratch the crap out of my guitar... Make sure you consider that. But Euro 6.1 should definitely be strong enough in steel. I'm pretty convinced from my strap in Aluminum and Copper that Aluminum 6.1 would be strong enough.

Maille Code v2.0 T5.2 R4.7 Eo.p Fhp4.1 MAl W$gmi C$cw G0.8-2.5 I3.2-9.5 N10.5 Pa Dajdet S09

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2