whatever happened to....
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Chat

Submissions: 0

whatever happened to....
Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:29 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Rings of steel? I remember reading about them here, and ordered a few pounds of rings from them, but when I went back to order more, they were gone.

Submissions: 36

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:05 pm

When the economy started to get rough they made the decision to shut down with hopes of returning at another time. If you contact them, you can PM them here or an e-mail, they still have rings so you can still get things from them they just aren't advertising or on the web anymore. Hope this helps.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Submissions: 1

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:44 pm

I've been trying to get a hold of them through PM here and through the email I had from my last order (about 6 months ago) and even though I have sent 4-5 messages I haven't received a response. I gave up hope of ever getting a hold of them. I know they have rings left after they closed up shop, you don't just go through 1000 lbs of rings without a storefront, but they must not want to sell them too bad or they would get back to me.

Submissions: 36

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:12 pm

That is unfortunate to hear that the didn't get back to you. They were always so good at that in the past. They also had a really nice product so I hope they come back soon.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1