FOR TRADE: Jewelry Supplies etc. for rings UPDATED
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 2

FOR TRADE: Jewelry Supplies etc. for rings UPDATED
Posted on Thu May 14, 2009 12:30 am || Last edited by Phoenixx on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Link to Post: Link to Post

Here's the story, we are in contract to buy our first home, so all ring money I had, is now marked for closing costs(which should be within a week or 2) & taxes. I have about 9 years worth of jewelry making supplies and a lot of other stuff that I am willing to trade for rings to keep me busy. The photo link is at the bottom. Anything you are looking for that is not listed, just ask.
3 row adjustable clasps: 13 square, 3 scroll
Sterling toggle sets: 8 "rope", and 2 bright
Decorative headpins, sterling silver: 24 2"
Watch faces: 2 plain silver round, 5 2tone round, 4 rectangle, 2 lg crystal face, 3 med crystal face.
Semi precious: Rose Quartz, Hematite, moonstone
In Swarovski Crystal:
10mm Hearts many colors, 6mm "donuts" (pink, copper, violet, golden shadow, aqua), butterflies& flowers (clear, AB, pink, yellow & green)
(All 6 & 4mm bicones-just let me know what colors you are looking for)
I also have a Spyder MR1 paintball marker with a 12" & 16" barrel for sale or trade. Sorry for the big pics, I don't know how to resize them. There are more pics on my photobucket, under the name kittyrat, album stuff for sale

The ring sizes I am looking for are: 20g 1/8", 5/32"; 18g 3/16", 1/8", 5/32", 1/4"; 16g 3/8", 3/16', 5/16', 1/4", 9/32" All in almost any material. Just let me know what you have.[/img]

Submissions: 15

Posted on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 am

Are you still needing those rings?

"What's the point of livin' if you don't try?"
"Life goes exactly as you hadn't planned it."
"Don't look back at what might have been, and what you coulda done."

Posted on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:33 pm

I can use any rings you are willing to trade. Some other sizes (not listed) too, as I have learned new weaves.
Off the top of my head, I know I have some sterling silver toggle clasp sets, quite a few 4 & 6mm Swarovski bicone beads, some 6mm round semi-precious beads, steling silver headpins with decorative heads, charms, watch faces, triple strand lobster claw clasps, gold-tone earring hooks, and a bunch more. If there is something you are looking for in particular, just ask. I've got 9 years worth of stuff, approx 37 cases full.

Posted on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm

The silvertone & crystal watch faces, along with the semi precious stones are taken!
The 2 tone watch faces are still available, as are the crystals & sterling items.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1