Embarrassing question
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Articles Discussion

Submissions: 0

Embarrassing question
Posted on Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:17 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Well I didn't know where to put my question, so I decided to write it in Articles discussion.
Some tiime ago I have interested in Jewellery and metalsmithing. Of course there were no way how to start the job, because I had no skills and no knowledge about these employments. So I have started to look for some literature or any information. There are some books about jewellery where I live but it is too expensive for me and for most people, In the internet there are a lot of books, but their prices are also very high, because currency is different, so I can not allow myself buy it. Maybe someone has any PDF or DOC format books??? I understand that it sounds terribly and the favour that I am asking is very big, but maybe there are some people who has any information and could share it with me?? Sad

Submissions: 3

metalsmithing
Posted on Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:56 pm

Below is a link to a website with free tutorials for metalsmithing. Not a book, but informative. You may want to check out the Yahoo groups, there are many jewelry groups, again not books but people who are willing to answer questions and help.

http://silversmithing.homestead.com/SilverClasses1.html

Submissions: 6

Embarrassing question
Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:42 am

There is an excellent site I know they have excepts from books and if you copy from edit bar up the top of the page you can copy them, otherwise you can't because of some protection thing they have.

http://www.ganoksin.com/

Some of it's way too advanced and involves heaps of tools, but you are sure to get something out of it.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1