A late question...
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Gallery Discussion

Submissions: 0

Posted on Sat Jan 01, 2000 5:00 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

About thexnihil's chain thang in the "chains" gallery...Is that HP 3in1? Or maybe 4in1, or something else entirely?

Submissions: 21

Actually, that chain is composed of links of 'finished' full persian loops. A sort of chain of chains. I still need to figure out how to finish a chain of FP. I think that chain looks awesome. Wish I had a wallet chain like that one Smile

~Dan~

Submissions: 27

Finishing or connecting FP is a pain in the padded rear. I decided with my first FP bracelet to insert some galvy sections into the copper... never again...

I had to hold things, and tie things, and look and look and look at it, and hold it again, and curse as it all fell apart, then start again, this time without tying, worse results, back to tying, and moving very very slowly, and sometimes just shoving rings into the weave to try and get them into the right place.. eeeeeek!

Time is your enemy,
Time is your friend,
Time is the mystery,
Time is the end.

We are the Queen of Typographical Errors! You must all bow to Our Ineptitude!

"How the hell is a person supposed to take over a plane with a pair of pliers? *grabs pilot and holds pliers to neck* 'Take the plane to wherever I say or I pinch the pilot, I MEAN IT!!'"

Submissions: 266

Making continuous Half Persian 3 in 1, and 4 in 1, and Full Persian 6 in 1 is easy. Smile Razz

Tell a mailler what ring sizes to use and they'll weave for a day. Teach them AR and they'll weave forever.
Chainmailbasket.com (2013-11-23)
152 + 13

Submissions: 83

he's got a point, start by learning how to close of hp 3-1, as hp 3-1, is exactly half of FP 6-1. it gives you a 1/2 konwledge of what to do. Very Happy

There are only 2 things in life that we can be assured of: Somethings will never stop changing, and some things will never change.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1