Selling it All.....
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 9

Selling it All.....
Posted on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:17 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

So, I know that I've been extremely absent here the last year. For those who don't know, I got divorced and being a single mom doesn't leave any time for mailling. I still love it, at heart, but have no clue when I'll get back to it.
I'm in a place where I need to raise some funds in the next few days and thought I'd see if there was any interest in buying it all...all the rings, all the wire, all the tools, the everything! lol I have no clue if I could give an accurate accounting of how much I have, as I have no scale at the moment, but it's several years worth of accumulation. I have AA, Stainless, Bronze, Brass, Copper, Titanium, Niobium, Neoprene rings, Enamelled copper wire and all the above wires as well. I have clasps and findings, I have a hand saw and many blades, I have some pliers I'm willing to part with. I also could through in some finished stuff.
I don't know how much shipping would be, but probably a fair amount...we are talking at least two Big priority mail boxes.
I have no absolute figures, but I know it's worth well over a few hundred, if bought new.
If anyone has the funds and wants to make an offer, let me know. We can settle it via private message if you want. This offer is only going to be good for a couple of days, so please let me know if you are interested.

I wish I had more time for mailling, it is really an excellent hobby and I love it dearly.

Submissions: 1

Posted on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

PM Sent

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1