WANTED: My rings for your skills.
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 0

WANTED: My rings for your skills.
Posted on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Thanks for looking at this post first off.

My name is Jesse and I am looking to have some chain maile made for me. I am looking to trade rings that I have made for your services. A little about me would be that I work in a spring factory (worker/owner actually, but I'm humble..) and making rings is something that I could do and do well. If you need rings up to 3/16" wire I could make them for you, or if you need rings made out of .010" wire I could make those for you as well, and in virtually any diameter you need!

What I am looking to have done is a shirt from:
.062" stainless wire rings w/ 5/16" I.D.

I'm not savy on different patterns so I'd let you give me some options there. I have access to as many rings needed to do the job plus...

Also, if you need rings or wire forms and aren't able to find them anywhere else then LMK. I would be glad to see if I could make them for you.

Peace,
Jesse

Edit: Note, if you don't want rings as payment, but are interested in making the shirt, I could give you cash as payment.

"When good men die there goodness does not perish/ But lives though they are gone."

Euripides

Submissions: 3

Posted on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 pm

are these rings already cut? and if so how are they cut(jewelers saw,end cutters etc...). also is stainless steel the only material available?

Posted on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Quote:
are these rings already cut? and if so how are they cut(jewelers saw,end cutters etc...). also is stainless steel the only material available?

These rings are machine cut already and would be like the machine cut rings that the ring lord supplies.

Different material types are available, practically any material needed to be honest. I have a variety of stainless and mild steel wire available plus some phosphor bronze and brass too, but sterling silver wire I don't have on hand.

Thanks for the interest,
Jesse

"When good men die there goodness does not perish/ But lives though they are gone."

Euripides

Submissions: 3

Posted on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:00 am

but what about quantity? are you planning on supplying enough rings to make a suit plus a little extra as payment, or are you supplying what is needed plus what is specified by the person constructing the mail? i'm a little confused on how that was to work or take place.

Posted on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 am

I have as many rings needed to do the job plus.

On the topic of additional rings that would be for payment I would suggest that we talk about that through PM. The mods would probably appreciate that and I don't want to upset them.

I had actually spoke w/ another member about doing some work, but haven't heard from him in a week....

PM or email me if you want to talk more, my email is JJVOgre@aol.com

Thanks for the interest,
Jesse

Euripides

Posted on Fri May 15, 2009 3:15 am

I have emailed you regarding the assembly position. Please reply.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1