pre16'th century Japanese maille trilogy
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Articles Discussion

Submissions: 0

pre16'th century Japanese maille trilogy
Posted on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:07 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Why is it that the problem of the missing figures has not been solved yet? I been lookin at them now for a couple weeks and i aint seen them yet. ....realy agrivatin....

"Man is an ore, it is the fire of life and the flux of his spirit that smelts him into what he becomes."

Submissions: 266

Posted on Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:02 am

I PM'd the author after I noticed those articles were approved, even though incomplete. He told me he'd get the pictures sent to me in the next few days. Never heard from him since. I'll message him again..

Tell a mailler what ring sizes to use and they'll weave for a day. Teach them AR and they'll weave forever.
Chainmailbasket.com (2013-11-23)
152 + 13

Posted on Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:59 am

cool...thnx, hopefully he'll respond this time...hahaha

"Man is an ore, it is the fire of life and the flux of his spirit that smelts him into what he becomes."

Posted on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:52 pm

I e-mailed him and he e-mailed me back. He said he'll get the pictures in there soon. I'll let you know.

Tell a mailler what ring sizes to use and they'll weave for a day. Teach them AR and they'll weave forever.
152 + 13

Posted on Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:44 pm

U r too cool! May the one that has anything evil to say about u be infested in the nether regions by the fleas of a thousand camels....and may their arms be bound so as not to relive their torment.

Posted on Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:15 am

Ok....this is getting a little rediculous. How long has it been now? a month at least? I hate to say it...but with out the figures...there aint much use in those articles so what's the point of having them around? This REALY needs to be taken care of. The pictures need to be reloaded, or the articles just need to be done away with. That is how I feel....

Posted on Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:04 am

I did e-mail the author a second time, about 3 weeks ago, and heard nothing back. I have removed the articles. I included the text from the articles in the e-mail to him. This way if he decides to resubmit the articles (so long as he produces pictures for them), he can do so without having to rewrite them.

152 + 13

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1