Beta project
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Group Projects

Submissions: 6

Posted on Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:17 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

So has the beta prjkt been totally abandoned?

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Submissions: 79

Posted on Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:26 pm

i think the feasibility of the beta project in its' original form is pretty low, but the more i think about it, the more i think it is still possible.

people could make their own sculpture, and take pictures, and some clever photoshop person could combinate them and it would appear that they were all taken in the same locale.

i think it would be great to get a picture of a maille dragon razing my house and davids castle...

i believe the beta project could be saved, by changing the concept.

perhaps the beta project could be combined with the theme contest idea. people make space sculptures. someone photoshops them together to form an interesting collage, and the Beta page is dedicated to those contest photos (or other similar photographs.)

but, to answer your question, yes...mostly.

kim

PSA: remember to stretch.
3.o is fixing everything.

Submissions: 6

Posted on Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:09 pm

Bummer. I really wanted an excuse to make a dragon. I think I'll end up making one anyway.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2